Contemporary Analysis and Its Applications
June 19 - 23, 2023 | Portorož, Slovenia
This is the second edition of the CAIA conference, whose
first edition took place in June 2021.
IMPORTANT!!! New conference venue!!! Emerald Ballroom conference hall, 11th floor of the Grand Hotel Bernardin
The main focus of our conference is on (real) analysis and its numerous applications.
Our goal is to provide an update on recent results, a discussion forum for future research goals
and a starting point for new collaborations in the stimulating and recreational atmosphere provided by the Adriatic coast.
Here you can download the conference poster.
- Pascal AUSCHER (Université Paris-Saclay, France)
- Michael COWLING (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- David DAMANIK (Rice University, USA)
- Benjamin EICHINGER (TU Wien, Austria)
- Colin GUILLARMOU (Université Paris-Saclay, France)
- Peter HINTZ (ETH, Switzerland)
- Tuomas HYTÖNEN (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Svetlana JITOMIRSKAYA (University of California, Irvine, USA)
- Rowan KILLIP (UCLA, USA)
- Alexander LUBOTZKY (Hebrew University, Israel)
- Eugenia MALINNIKOVA (Stanford University, USA)
- Camil MUSCALU (Cornell University, USA)
- Stefanie PETERMICHL (Universität Würzburg, Germany)
- Jill PIPHER (Brown University, USA)
- Alexei POLTORATSKI (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
- Fulvio RICCI (Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy)
- Monica VISAN (UCLA, USA)
- Alexander VOLBERG (Michigan State University, USA)
- James WRIGHT (University of Edinburgh, UK)
Andrea Carbonaro (Genova)
Oliver Dragičević (Ljubljana)
Aleksey Kostenko (Ljubljana and Vienna)